6.11.2009

A Blog

I've long despised. Hated. Darn tootin' looked down upon. With one of those sickly faces of disgust. But I'm douchey enough. Fucking douchey enough. To think that I can write what I think and press a button an' make it like real life. For real.

So to keep up with the times but not tweet like the fuck-holes who tweet (you know who you are. If you don't, check with your PR crew, because someone is sending out tweets to improve your image) I've decided to try out a blog. I wanna see if people are interested enough in my musings. See, there's the title. Musings + Simonet= musingonet. It's fucking clever. Blow me. I deserve a kneeling ovation.

If this picks up, I'll use my own domain. Jack off with the written word under a totally legit url. And maybe make some dough. Y'know, like, real life style. And pay for college. Because that's the point of it all. Paying. And college. Especially when it's expensive. Boom chacalaca.

I read up on all the tips to make a successful blog. But it was bull shit. Kinda, at least. It's the kinda shit that encourages social marketing, and interweb niches of sorts, where people of like interests "gather together" and "form a community." Bull shit. I don't want no part in that fuckery. So this isn't for an interest. This isn't a home base for people who like cooking for furries or anything. This is what I like. This is what I want to say. This is my little world.

But the great thing is that it's open. We'll never be a community, but rather, a dialogue. If you want to. A dialogue between You and Me. So come to disagree, attempt to prove me wrong, or simply to just witness. Because, afterall, I'm just talking to thin air until you come knocking.

So if you've arrived, enjoy the ride!

NOTE: The ride is not eco friendly. To make up for the fact this will all be online I burn a forest daily.

That is all. Simout!

No comments:

Post a Comment